Blackstone Consulting DFA in FORT POLK, Louisiana
Department: Food Service
• Ability to provide cleaning services within a Food Service environment. Must have solid work ethics.
• Demonstrated history of related Food Service cleaning experience preferably with a major institution or the military is desired.
• The principal responsibility of the Dining Facility Attendant is to ensure the proper cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen and dining facility in accordance with the contract requirements.
• Clean all table tops and ensure that all counters and window sills are free from dust.
• Ensure that all dining facility floors are swept, and mopped on a daily basis. Biweekly floor waxing is also required.
• Ensure that all napkin dispensers, salt and pepper shakers, and condiments dispensers are full before and after each meal.
• Serves customers at the direction of the production manager for correct portions and menu item mixes.
• Remove all dishes from the collection station and wash according to contract requirements. Wash all pots, pans, and utensils in accordance to the contract requirements.
• Ensure that all kitchen floors are swept and mopped on a daily basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
• Clean other kitchen equipment on a daily basis or as needed.
• Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Work in a standing position in the dining facility and kitchen area for 6 to 7 hours (excluding break and lunch period).
• Bending, stooping, and reaching.
• Adhere to the BCI rules and regulations set forth in the employee handbook.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the First Cook, Dining Facility Manager, or Project Manager.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.