CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Seasonal Tax Preparer in Fort Myers, Florida
Description CliftonLarsonAllen, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firms with more than 50 years of experience of providing excellent service to our clients and great career opportunities for our people, wants you to join our team!
We are seeking a Seasonal Tax Preparer to join our Fort Myers or Naples office. This is a part-time position with variable hours based on business needs, but will require a commitment from February to mid-April.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare individual, non-profit, and business income tax returns
- Perform tax research where appropriate
- Perform all work in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- May perform detail review on tax returns, research, and compliance work with an emphasis on calculations, accounting theory, and tax law compliance, depending on experience
- Maintain technical tax skills through continuing professional education, on the job training and participation in internal tax training sessions
- Communicate directly with client when appropriate
Requirements Required Experience & Education
- 2 or 4-year accounting degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years tax return preparation experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation
- Strong analytical skills to enable effective decision-making
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent client service orientation with an ability to handle pressure in a positive, professional manner ABOUT THE FIRMCliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1022
Title: Seasonal Tax Preparer
City: Fort Myers