Verify Supplier Quality Specialist in Forest Park, Georgia
VTR provides responsive, accurate and value-optimized staffing and talent acquisition solutions for clients in the Aerospace and Defense industries. At VTR, we are always looking for people who are dedicated at what they do, exceptional team players, and driven by success. If this sounds like you, we would like to help you find the next opportunity in your career.
Quality Systems Specialist 2
Assists in review of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements to prepare quality assurance plans and tests for hardware and software products, processes and services.
Maintains Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed using established procedures.
Collects and verifies data to support the identification of root cause routine problems.
Provides ideas and concepts for corrective action development.
Supports quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers'' ability to meet program quality requirements.
Assists with hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements.
Documents audit results in standard formats.
Compiles data and provides recommendations for material review disposition.
Works under general supervision.
• Ideal candidate should have general H-47 assembly knowledge and build sequence
• Ability to interpret drawings and specifications with oversight
• Identify root cause of defects and determine the point of origin with general supervision
• Able to manage an Excel spread sheet to track repeat findings and ultimately use this database to load the computer system, which is the tool being used to communicate the problems back to the operators at the point of origin.
• Has good communication skills to work with the Subject Matter Experts and Assembly Managers, Support Teams, and their Union workforce.
• Will maintain and upload daily information into the System Software being used for defect visibility to ensure the tools is current and has accurate information.
• Will participate in resolving repetitive defects by understanding the root causes, and working with the appropriate teams to establish corrective action.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
VTR offers numerous opportunities throughout the United States. VTR continually seeks Quality Assurance professionals encompassing Quality Engineers, Source Inspectors, Auditors, Expeditors, and individuals experienced in Production Control and Supplier Surveillance. For details on other positions offered through VTR, please contact us and visit our website at www.vtri.net.
VTR is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Req No.: 2016-4083
Frequency (Hours per Week): 40.00
Duration (Days): 365