DaVita Internal Processor, Accounts Payable in Federal Way, Washington
The Processor I, Accounts Payable performs Accounts Payable assignments to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.In addition the Processor I is accountable for timely and accurate payments on behalf of the Village. This position reports to the Supervisor Accounts Payable.
periodic assistance with daily work and corrections
periodic AP follow up training
good customer service
with field and vendors
periodic assistance to other teammates as time allows
to departmental and company guidelines and policies
reports within given timelines
Team Coordinator or Supervisor of issues and problems promptly
attendance according to department standards
duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High School diploma or equivalent
Good oral and written communication skills;
Previous customer service is a plus
Type by touch, no less than 40 WPM.
10-key by touch
Able to perform basic functions in Word, Excel, and Windows environment
Able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
AP experience is a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.