Fortive Corporation Sr. Financial Analyst in Everett, Washington
Sr. Financial Analyst
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
This position will support sales compensation plan structure definition, calculation of sales incentive compensation plans and bonuses for salespeople and external ‘Rep’ firms, and processing and reporting of Point-of-Sale results.
• Responsible for working with Sales Management to define changes to compensation programs, gain consensus and document changes, and work with IT to validate program changes / system output. Routine duties include accrual, calculation and communication of variable compensation and bonus plans to sales force.
• Work with Sales Management and Legal to develop and document anticipated 3rd party ‘rep’ firm compensation structure within legal contracts. Create internal documentation of desired changes, work with IT department to implement and test accuracy of system output. Calculate commission and bonus payments and submit to Accounts Payable for processing. Documentation and calculation of short term sales incentive programs (SPIFFs), including modified commission calculations if applicable.
• Load Point-of-Sale (POS) data reported by distributors into Oracle Business Intelligence. Critically review information reported by distributors to assure accuracy and work with Channel Management and/or distributors to correct errors. Provide monthly reporting of POS results to senior management. Modify / update POS reports to incorporate changes to POS-reporting distributors or to provide additional insights into sell-thru trends.
• May include compensation forecasting, modelling of proposed compensation plan changes, periodic performance and ‘dashboard’ reporting, and other ad hoc analysis as necessary.
• Qualified candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of accounting or finance experience.
• Preferred candidates will have experience in compensation administration or financial analysis, and developed skills in Excel, Access, Oracle, and Oracle Incentive Compensation.
• Good communication skills and ability to liaison between multiple layers of management and different departments.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:www.fortive.com.
Job: Finance / Accounting
Primary Location: North America-United States-WA-Everett
Req ID: FLU005191