Ingersoll Rand Pricing Manager in EVANS, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced pricing analysts to join our team. This position will establish and manage a standardized analytical pricing process and structure for Club Car Aftermarket Parts and Accessories. In this role you will centralize administration of all activities related to pricing for Aftermarket, ensure consistent information across all systems and deliver successful key pricing objectives.
- Develop and execute market-based pricing of aftermarket products, guidelines and standard work to achieve overall business objectives of sales and gross margin.
- Utilize advanced analytics to identify top line margin leakage. Identify and implement initiatives to meet or exceed Annual Operating Plan margins across all parts segments.
- Develop and implement sustainable and systematic pricing analytics that enable proactive management of the parts portfolio to determine trade-offs between price and volume to deliver optimal financial performance.
- Aid in the development and administration of all pricing activities for Aftermarket Parts and Accessories. Manage the incorporation of all pricing related changes to company systems.
- Conduct periodic reviews of pricing KPI’s to determine appropriate overall actions.
- Develop and Maintain Parts reporting including daily revenue reports, dashboards and Ibots in Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Lead pricing actions for (IRI) Ingersoll Rand International through I-Store and Oracle. Maintain international pricing process including exchange rate changes, updating IRI systems with required data and draft communications to International Distribution based on Foreign Sales Corp regulations.
- Lead publishing of pricing actions via Pricing Bulletins. Update and publish Aftermarket pricing for all business requirements.
- Advise on contractual language for pricing in dealer agreements. Set and maintain pricing guidelines per the dealer agreements.
- Maintain price lists for all customers and discount structures.
- Maintain competitive price databases.
- Serve as key point-of-contact for all issues pertaining to pricing administration for Aftermarket Parts and Accessories.
- Assist in annual Aftermarket Parts and Catalog creation as needed.
- Experience in pricing processes and strategies.
- At least 4 years’ experience in one or more of the following: market or price research, business analysis, or third party research management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Previous experience or exposure to gathering, interpreting, & communicating internal and external marketing or pricing information.
- Expert level Oracle Business Intelligence user highly desired.
- Expert level Excel; proficient with all aspects including VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and like tools.
- AS400; Proficient with all aspects including pricing tables, revenue reporting
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and efficiently to different levels of the organization.
- Understanding of sales pipeline and channel management.
- Ability to collaborate across functions, in particular; Product Management, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Experience, and IT.
- Strong process orientation and detail oriented with sound analytic skills.
- Results-oriented with proven execution skills.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research where appropriate.
- Experience with MS Access, MS Query and Mapics OBDC tools would be beneficial.
- Travel up to 10%.
Keywords: Analysis, Analytics, Pricing, Market Segmentation
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: EVANS-Georgia
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 29, 2016, 9:29:31 PM