HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Data Quality Manager in Englewood, Colorado
The Meaningful Use/Data Quality Manager is the key facility resource that is responsible for ensuring compliance with Meaningful Use and for ensuring the quality of the data input into the computerized documentation system. Responsible for coordinating the completion of project assessments, quality of data input by users, verification of appropriate sign off of orders within the computerized system and as a resource to the Director of Advanced Clinicals in the program roll out and ongoing maintenance. This individual participates in the company-wide community for CPOE, and works with their division peers to ensure advanced clinical applications are well supported, data is correct and appropriate and meaningful use is achieved throughout the facility.
- Current Licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Preferred.
Previous experience in CPOE nursing informatics or equivalent experience with CPOE Train-The-Trainer level knowledge
Advanced knowledge and understanding of Meditech
- Understands pertinent regulatory guidelines such as Joint Commission and HIPAA
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- An understanding, enthusiasm and commitment to goals of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Meaningful Use (MU)
- Existing knowledge of the facility’s clinical/operational process, challenges and Meditech environment.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills; must have an interdisciplinary focus
- Must be self-directed with minimal supervision
Title: RN Data Quality Manager
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-57093