HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietitian PRN in Englewood, Colorado
There are exciting changes occurring in our hospital food services department!
Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at Swedish Medical Center is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
We offer: * Opportunities to grow and advance * Positive team environment * Competitive compensation plan * Flexible scheduling * State of the art facility Apply today to become a part of our team!
The Dietitian provides the following:
* nutrition screening
* assessment and education to patients to meet their nutritional needs as indicated by diet orders prescribed by medical staff
* all services provided within the scope of practice for Registered Dietitians as defined by the American Dietetic Association.
* works in an interdisciplinary team fashion with other patient care providers.
* Maintains current registration through the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association.
* Minimum completion of Bachelor’s Degree (four year accredited program) in Nutrition/Dietetics or related field.
* One to two years clinical experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
* CDE or CNSD may be beneficial.
* Strong customer service skills preferred.
Title: Dietitian PRN
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-58855