LEGO Systems, Inc. Brand Manager, LEGO Star Wars in Enfield, Connecticut
Brand Manager, LEGO Star Wars
Could you design and deliver innovative marketing campaigns for LEGO® Star Wars?
This is an opportunity for a strategic, ambitious professional to be responsible for marketing one of our largest franchise lines.
Help grow an iconic brand
• Develop and execute impactful, profitable consumer marketing programs in the U.S.
• Manage marketing budgets and expenses for LEGO® Star Wars
• Work closely with a global team on assortment and communication planning
• Present LEGO® Star Wars product assortment and supporting marketing activities at key selling-in periods throughout the year
• Play a lead role in key marketing development and execution throughout the year
• Champion your team’s success by developing their skillsets and increasing their performance
Innovative marketer, team player
Our LEGO® Star Wars franchise has inspired the imaginations of children around the world for 17 years – and we’re looking for the right person to help us continue its success. Working closely with Lucasfilm & Disney, you’ll help set the future direction of LEGO® Star Wars by developing innovative marketing programs and creative strategies that evolve the brand. In this highly visible role, you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships across borders and functions. You’ll be trusted to make recommendations on everything from packaging and new business proposals to market analyses and national retail programs. But you won’t do it alone. Our success comes from enjoying what we do together, and you’ll have a network of supportive colleagues across the world that you’ll collaborate and grow with. Help us achieve our goals and we’ll give you the resources you need to achieve yours.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
• A university degree, with a Masters degree preferred
• A minimum of five years’ experience in consumer product marketing
• Results-driven and customer-focused mentality with a collaborative attitude
• Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 860-763-7777, Option 4 (for TTY, dial 711) or RS_US@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“In Denmark I was working with the digital teams to make sure that LEGO® was capturing the potential of emerging technology. The sheer pace of change was exhilarating and we were creating some astonishing products that ‘invent the future of play’ – like a robot snake that can be programmed using a smartphone app. You get completely wrapped up and absorbed in what you’re doing. We have a saying,’ LEGO before EGO’. I think that’s why it’s fun to work here...” - Mariann Levring, Vice President of Operations for LEGO® in Americas and Pacific