Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Are you a .NET Engineer with MVC experience? If so, read on...
We are a successful financial company that has been in business for over a decade! We offer a diverse portfolio of product offerings. Our financing options enable our customers to achieve their financial objectives. We are private, profitable and rapidly expanding.Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Cutting Edge .NET TechnologyWhat You Will Be Doing
- Design, code, test, debug and implement multi-tier B2B and B2C websites
- Work in an Agile software development environment
- Work with the QA team to prevent bugs in released code
- Support production systems, analyze problems, and configure systems within the distributed computing environment; release patches and fixes as necessaryWhat You Need for this Position
- C# / ASP.NET
- MVC experience is a MUST
- SQL Server development
- Experience with WCF
- Knowledge of SOAP and RESTful web services
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits
- Collaborative work environment and the opportunity to grow professionally on an expanding team
So if you are a solid Server-Side Developer using ASP.NET, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.