TargetCW Creative Development Project Coordinator in Emeryville, California
Creative Development Project Coordinator
Location: Emeryville, CA, United States
Job # 8286753
Date Posted: 10-17-2016
Send to Friend
Title: Creative Development Project Coordinator
Location: Emeryville, CA
Start Date: ASAP
2 month assignment with the possibility of extension
Gaming experience highly desirable
The Creative Development Project Coordinator drives execution of asset approvals with detailed management of timelines and key stakeholder approvals. Deliverables include, but are not limited to videos, App Store/Google Play Store submission materials, User Acquisition banners, and emails. This person is required to work closely with cross-functional partners to make sure key stakeholders are consistently aware of project timelines and their responsibility in keeping the master schedule on track. The Creative Development Project Coordinator must be a strong verbal and written communicator, detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to juggle multiple projects at once and have some knowledge of online marketing content development and production. In addition to daily project tasks, this person should be proactive in identifying challenges and offering smart solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Key internal business partners include: Creative Development, Product Marketing, Product, Submissions, User Acquisition, Community and external production vendors as needed
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Senior Project Manager to develop execution schedules for incoming projects.
· Drive marketing program tasks and reviews for several projects at once.
· Maintain consistent project status reports in project management system, to be shared with Senior Project Manager and key stakeholders.
· Manage, comply with and support cross-functional stakeholder compliance with schedules, processes, and workflow.
· Timely communication of project issues, including but not limited to schedule and quality risks. Actively seek and communicate mitigation opportunities and solutions to manager and/or stakeholders.
· Ensure project deliverables are on-time and meet business goals and quality standards.
· Develop strong and trusting relationships with the cross-functional teams.
· Maintain digital file archive on server and/or other storage platform(s).
Experience & Qualifications
1-3 years of project coordination work experience.
Some understanding of the online marketing content development and production process.
Extremely strong organizational skills.
Self-starter, proactive and extremely detail-oriented.
Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers, management and cross-functional teams.
Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
Passion for quality execution.
· Proficient in both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
· Experience using project management tools a plus.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.
Send to Friend
Return to top ↑