Honeywell Senior Account Manager in Edmonton, Canada
_Senior Account Manager – Edmonton–00350739_ _ _ Honeywell Process Solutions has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager supporting Alberta and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. The Senior Account Manager will work with our clients to provide best in class Industrial Automation Solutions to optimize business operations. The incumbent can reside in either Edmonton. Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit within Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences. Competitive salary and excellent benefits await the successful candidate.
- Help drive business development on strategic initiatives to deliver growth with new customers who have not yet been exposed to Honeywell's portfolio.
- Retain and grow business with established customers who have Honeywell installed base products.
- Develop opportunities and generate new streams of revenue through sales of products and services, up-selling and cross-selling, and where appropriate engaging various Honeywell internal resources.
- Effectively develop customer relationships while developing a good understanding of customer businesses and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication, delivering on expectations and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Complete Territory Plan to identify and prioritize potential target organizations along with growth opportunities within current accounts.
- Complete Account Plans for all key Accounts. Deep dive on specific account which should include competitive market information, customer business structure, growth opportunities, key relationships and influencers as part of a ‘political map’ in order to further develop this Account.
- Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the Honeywell products and solutions, and use this knowledge to help increase the value and adoption of our solutions by the customer.
- Ensure sales forecast and pipeline data quality to ensure clear reporting of sales opportunities value, timing, win %, go % etc…
- Leverage communication tools (such as Lync, voice mail, e-mail, web applications, etc…) to improve productivity.
- Meet or exceed assigned Sales Quota.
- Must be available to travel up to 50 % of the time
*Basic Qualifications:* * Bachelors Degree or technical equivalent in sales/marketing or engineering * In lieu of education, we are willing to accept 7 years of progressive related experience in sales. * 6 Years of sales experience with 2 yrs of portfolio sales, and /or business development experience in one or more of the following vertical markets: oil/gas, refining, power, energy, mining, chemical, industrial automation and controls.
_Preferred Qualifications:_ * Successful sales experience preferably in solution selling of systems, software and/or services, process automation, applications or information technology of industrial control products and services * A proven successful track record of 5 years of selling * Demonstrated success in developing accounts and winning new business in complex solutions environment * Positive track record calling on customer's plant management, upper management and VP levels. * Proven ability to meet or exceed quota in a complex sales environment * Experienced using and/or training in one or more complex sales methodologies (Miller Heiman, Customer Centric Selling, Target Account Selling etc…) * Established personal credibility in O&G sector * Strong time management skills, with an ability to develop and implement effective systems for managing administrative tasks and tracking progress against appropriate activity goals * Ability to prioritize tasks and customers, to ensure time is maximized for growing the assigned territory base while ensuring their customers receive an excellent level of service from their Account Manager. * Strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve business goals in a demanding and competitive business environment * Excellent communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) to ensure we understand the customer’s need, the Honeywell value position is clearly articulated, a persuasive business case is presented and a professional image is always conveyed. * Demonstrated leadership capabilities that include exceptional interpersonal skills to lead presentations, lead internally through influence, and build and maintain customer relationships * Elevated level of business awareness to help build credibility with the client, spot potential opportunities within a peer group or industry sector, and express the benefits of Honeywell in the appropriate business context * Exceptional negotiation and closing skills * Utilize account management software tools to keep complete and current information on customers resulting in effective territory management. * Computer Skills that include intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Click to learn more about Honeywell Process Solutions
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel
Is this job not an exact match to what you are looking for? Join Honeywell Talent Network to get updates, new opportunities, news and more. For more information visit our Career Site
To apply for this position, please go to www.careersathoneywell.com , change the country to Canada, and then enter requisition #00350739
*As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce. *
Title: Senior Account Manager
Requisition ID: 00350739