TE Connectivity Commercial Manager in EATONTOWN, New Jersey
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.
TE SubCom (SubCom), a TE Connectivity Ltd. company, is an industry pioneer in undersea communications technology and marine services, and a leading global supplier for today’s undersea communications requirements. As a vertically integrated supplier, SubCom designs, manufactures, deploys, and maintains the industry’s most reliable fiber optic cable systems. Its solutions include long-haul and regional systems, repeaterless networks, capacity upgrades, offshore oil and gas, and scientific research applications. SubCom brings end-to-end network knowledge and global experience to support on-time delivery and the needs of customers worldwide. To date, the company has deployed more than 100 cable systems and enough subsea communication cable to circle the Earth 15 times at the Equator. For more information visitwww.SubCom.com.
TE SubCom is seeking a Commercial Manager for the Sales & Marketing Department in Eatontown, NJ.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for sales support activity (commercial and pricing) related to system sales.
· Fully developing offer term sheets (bid preparation) and interfacing with multiple organizations as necessary to define scope of the deal (pricing, project costs, margins, cash flows, schedule, deliverables, etc)
· Handling commercial contractual issues associated with contracts, including but not limited to evaluating terms and conditions of sales, customer interaction and negotiation, and writing and interpreting contractual language with the assistance of the Legal Department.
· A minimum of three to five years’ experience with developing and responding to customer quotes
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail
· Able to handle a fast-paced environment
· Willing to travel, when required, internationally and domestically at times without much notice
Requisition ID: 2017-84071
ITAR "Sensitive Position": No
External Company URL: www.tycoelectronics.com