General Motors Java/Linux Developer - INF0016009 in Detroit, Michigan
About the General Motors Hyperion Platform team:
The Hyperion Platform team is focused on managing the Hyperion infrastructure for the General Motors Finance community.The team is responsible for standing up new environments, upgrading existing application to latest releases, applying patches, fixing web/OS vulnerabilities, automating processes and keeping the environment stable.
About the role:
The Jython/Linux Developer will be a member of an agile team that designs, builds, and deploys Jython scripts as part of FDMEE development. Also the developer will write Linux scripts to automate backend processes.This role will translate an existing VB code to Jython utilizing Hyperion FDMEE Jython libraries. This role will also involve knowing how to resolve security vulnerabilities at the web server (Apache/OHS), application server(WebLogic) and OS levels (Windows and Linux).
- Minimum 3 years of development experience with Jython/Python
- Minimum 3 years of Linux scripting and automation
- Experience with fixing security vulnerabilities in a multi-platform environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with configuring SSL certificates
- Familiar with the Hyperion Product Suite, including Essbase Administration Services (EAS), Shared Services, Workspace, Financial Reporting, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Hyperion Data Relationship Manager (DRM), Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM), and Smart View
- Experience and familiarity with IT best practices (e.g., CMMI, ISO9000, ITIL, COBIT)