HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supv Laboratory in Denver, Colorado
/Come work with an award-winning hospital!/
Rose Medical Centeris well known as a Denver Institution and a 9thAvenue landmark for more than 60 years. Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver’s “Baby Hospital” while becoming a leader in comprehensive women’s services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. We offer a high level of expertise and services across all disciplines. Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world.
Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations including being rated as one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
- The Lab Supervisor schedules, trains and assigns duties to the Technologists, and Technicians performing testing on tissues and body fluids and/or transcription in compliance with all standards set by applicable regulatory agencies including CAP, JCAHO, CLIA, and OSHA.
- Maintains knowledge of all procedures and protocols.
- Maintains proficiency in performance of technical procedures.
- Testing is provided for patients with varying degrees of clinical conditions and different acuity levels.
- Testing is provided for all age ranges from newborns to geriatric patients.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: * MT ASCP Certification or equivalent recommended
Education: * Associates or Bachelors degree in a life science or Medical Technology
Experience: * 3-5 years experience in the field of Medical Technology required, including 1-3 years supervisory experience recommended.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: * Make independent decisions quickly and accurately. * Consistently performs multiple technical tasks and assignments independently * Ability to assess specimen quality and the validity of test results
Degree of Supervision Required: * Performs essential functions with minimal supervision; coordinates efforts on a daily basis with other lab supervisors.Pathologist(s) serve as a clinical resource and provides interpretation on certain tests before release of data. Meets regularly with Lab Manager. If you meet/exceed the above qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been seeking! Please apply now.
Title: Supv Laboratory
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-59106