HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Staffing/Float Pool Manager in Denver, Colorado
The Super Float Pool Nurse Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients on his/her specific unit. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychological, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patients. Responsibilities include: fiscal, human resource and operational functions. Maintains 24-hour accountability for patient care. The Nurse Manager performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at PSLMC/RMHC. The Manager displays positive support for the values and mission of PSLMC/RMHC, as well as the entire HealthONE organization. PSLMC/RMCH provides care to patients ranging in age from neonate to geriatric.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Current Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Colorado.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification.
Unit specific certifications maybe required based on patient population and area of expertise.
Bachelor of Science of Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in health related field preferred.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required.
Minimum of 5 years clinical experience required.
Previous management experience preferred.
Demonstrates understanding of health care from an organizational system perspective.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the practice of the nursing process and has the ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- Is able to recognize the needs and concerns of people, and maintain constructive relationships in all interactions.
- Displays effective communication skills, both in oral and written format.
- Participates in counseling and guidance of personnel.
- Assumes 24-hour responsibility for integration of patient care.
- Serves as a role model and assume a leadership role with the health care team in planning and delivery of patient care.
- Accepts personal responsibility in striving for innovative health care delivery and assumes leadership in negotiating for changes.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
Title: RN Staffing/Float Pool Manager
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-57968