Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Project Manager (RTL) in Denver, Colorado
RT Logic is a leading supplier of ground signal processing systems (RF, DSP, and digital domains) for commercial and government customers in the rapidly growing satellite industry. In addition, RT Logic provides our technology to other non-space applications. We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager!
RT Logics project managers are intimately involved in our successful delivery of products and projects to our commercial and government customers. RT Logic project managers are expected to be self-starters, and have ownership of project performance. Based out of our Denver office, this position is an excellent opportunity to join and manage a team focused on delivering best-in-class network transport and recording products and projects. Applicants should come with a small-business owner mindset, stepping in wherever necessary and filling in the gaps to make sure that the team always gets across the finish line. We have a long history of project-based deliveries and are looking for candidates who can help us transition to a more product-based delivery model using modern development methodologies.
The qualified candidate will:
- Lead highly talented engineering teams in developing products and delivering projects in an agile development process.
- Manage the schedule, quality, and cost objectives for multiple project contracts and/or product roadmaps simultaneously.
- Interface directly with customers to ensure job requirements are met.
- Direct project personnel to accomplish job milestones.
- Develop, track, and update resource loaded project schedules.
- Support business development activities including development of cost estimates and cost and management proposals.
- Effectively manage project sub-contractors and vendors.
- Develop and deliver effective customer presentations (design reviews, status reports, kickoff meetings, test plans) demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably.
- Participate in project status reviews to monitor and/or provide inputs to cost completion, projected fee, invoices, and purchase commitments.
- Generate/review contract modifications and purchase orders.
Experience and Skills:
- BS or BA Degree, preferably in a technical field
- 3+ years related experience, preferably in communications, software and/or networks,
- Work experience with integrated product solutions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- PMP certification desired.
- Experience with JIRA desired
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Job Tracking ID: RTL:15-016
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: February 03, 2017
Job Level: Management
Years of Experience: More than 5 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP