HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist in Denver, Colorado
The Physical Therapist (PT) is responsible for evaluating patients, planning, implementing, and modifying treatment programs according to age appropriate needs. In addition to direct patient intervention, the Physical Therapist is involved in the education of patient, family, caregivers and staff regarding the patient’s functional level. The Physical Therapist may participate in student education and other related duties as required or assigned by supervisor. The Physical Therapist performs duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at RMC. The Physical Therapist displays positive support for the values and mission of RMC
- Position Requirements:
- Education:*Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in physical therapy from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration:Current Colorado physical therapist license. Current BLS certification through American Heart Association.
- Required Education and Training:
- Recommended Education and Training: A minimum of 60 hours of continuing education or inservice attendance preferred.
- Experience:New graduates accepted.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Able to perform all evaluations, assessments and treatment planning required in this position. Effective verbal skills and written communication. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers. Equipment used may include, but is not limited to: computer, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, whirlpool, mechanical traction, treatment tables, treadmill, parallel bars, pulleys, pulsed lavage, therapeutic pool, and stationery bicycle.
Title: Physical Therapist
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-59268