Frontier Airlines Load Planning Coordinator in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’ssignature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Load Planning Coordinator (LPC) is responsible, upon receipt of flight paperwork from dispatch, preparing the safest and most-efficient method of loading the aircraft (including payload distribution and fuel load). The LPC will coordinate that load plan with all stations system-wide, communicating any necessary changes.
- Insure that all steps are taken to safely load the aircraft in the most efficient manner possible.
- Utilizing current software (Aerodata), prepare and issue appropriate loading instructions, fueling. As necessary, adjust load plan to meet operational needs.
- Determine the most efficient method of loading a flight (incl. passengers, baggage and fuel).
- File all post-departure paperwork.
- Prepare manual manifests and load plans in the event of system computer failure.
- Communicate operationally-pertinent information to station personnel.
- Alert SOC and System Customer Service Mgrs of potential/on-going issues in stations.
- Proven background in understanding airport operations functions, including utilizing current reservation system
- Previous airline and airport operations experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Strong mathematic skills - ability to formulate and evaluate correct load balance
- Strong communication skills - ability to effectively and concisely communicate with station personnel
- Strong decision making skills - ability to plan, implement and manage situation.
- Multitasking - ability to handle multiple high-stress tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work for a 24/7 airline operations; days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast paced environment
- General knowledge of SABRE FliteTrac and Navitaire reservation system
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Requisition Number: 16-0255
Post Date: 11/28/2016
Title: Load Planning Coordinator