CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Intern - Summer 2017 in Denver Broomfield, Colorado
We are seeking Interns for our Broomfield and Greenwood Village, CO offices to start in the Summer of 2017. As an intern, you will assist and provide audit and tax services to clients, with a primary focus on gaining exposure to our Public Sector Group. You will utilize your accounting educational background to assist in some or all stages of an engagement or project; most commonly review engagements, procedures engagements, or basic tax issues, providing support and leverage to associates, seniors, and others. Based on performance, career goals, and business conditions you could walk away with a full-time offer.
- Assists with the detail work of audits, reviews, some compilations, and other assurance services for clients.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated efforts, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors.
- Prepares tax returns and reviews with the tax team.
- Completes tax related research and special projects as needed.
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge in one or more industries.
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Achieving credit requirements to sit for CPA exam.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets — all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/AA Employer/Vets/Disability
Requisition Number: 16-0576
Title: Intern - Summer 2017
City: Denver Broomfield