DataScan Manager, Retirement in Deerfield Beach, Florida
We are currently looking for a* Retirement Benefits Manager* to join the Total Rewards team.* *
The individual will be responsible for leading a team of retirement benefits professionals to deliver exceptional benefits and service to associates and their families.
The primary responsibility of the individual in this role will be working with the VP to establish and execute the overall retirement benefits strategy. Maintain overall responsibility for successful administration of all retirement plans, including oversight of all vendor relationships, day-to-day operations of the retirement team with respect to plan administration, and point of contact for all internal escalations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance of all plans and development and implementation of effective communications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of retirement benefits associates. Provide associate development, mentoring and coaching in addition to day-to-day management.
- Participates in development and execution of retirement benefit strategy and design.
- Maintains knowledge of market trends and opportunities to monitor the effectiveness of existing plans, guidelines and procedures, recommending plan revisions as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with benefit trends and corporate objectives.
- Monitor the internal and external environment for issues that may require new policy formulation.
- Leverage Data Analytics to gather insights that shape retirement strategy and plan decisions.
- Responsible for substantive implementation and administration of existing and new retirement benefit programs.
- Manage all aspects of plans and vendor relationships.
- Ensure plan compliance with ERISA, IRS, DOL and other regulations and regulating authorities.
- Oversee development of cost information, actuarial analysis, and development of recommendations made to senior management with respect to budgets and otherwise.
- Oversee preparation of communication materials to ensure a comprehensive, integrated approach, using internal and external vendors and resources.
- Identify and lead process improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies and cost savings.
- Leverage Project Management for managing and communicating work load.
- Partner and support Associate Care team to deliver exceptional customer service to associates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- Certified Benefits Professional or CEBS designation highly desirable
- Minimum five years’ experience with financial analysis and analytics.
- Experience in retirement plan administration and management strongly preferred.
- Experience working with qualified and non-qualified retirement plans strongly preferred.
- Related vendor management experience, including procurement processes, implementation and on-going relationship management required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a group of dedicated benefits professionals to achieve desired results and outcomes for the organization.
- Proven ability in logical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in process optimization and change management.
- Comfortable will leveraging technology.
- Experience leveraging project management skills preferred.
- Strong learner, ability to pick up new skills and disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present benefits materials to all audiences, including upper management and large associate audiences.
- Proven history of working collaboratively across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to partner across cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong goal and results orientation, and ability to set priorities is required.
Requisition Number: 16-0320
Post Date: 9/22/2016
Title: Manager, Retirement
Alternate Location: JM Family Enterprises, Inc.
Location: FL - Deerfield Beach