DataScan Infrastructure Technology Manager in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Position can be based in Deerfield Beach, FL or Alpharetta, GA
This position has complete ownership and accountability for driving a best-in-class Infrastructure Technology department. Key skills for success in this position are advanced product knowledge in a complex, enterprise infrastructure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing change and timely problem resolution working with end customers, peer organizations and vendors.
- Change coordination of business unit and infrastructure projects is key. The individual should be prepared to bring added departmental efficiencies and best practices to enhance the effectiveness.
- Supporting various projects and operations that include key infrastructure upgrades, implementation of new technologies, and ensuring long term technology performance, availability and efficiency.
- Serve as an escalation point for all technology issues related to core IT infrastructure.
- Serve as a consultant for technology fit for new project initiatives, participate in strategic planning for product technologies with the Architecture group and communicate to key stakeholders product roadmaps and recommendations.
- Participation in Oncall escalation working with associates to achieve quick resolution.
- Ensure Technical Team follows architecture, technical and process compliance, and JM Family ITIL practices
- Vendor management of vendors to insure SLA’s are maintained, solutions delivered and relationships fostered to benefit JM Family.
Ensuring compliance with technology operating controls in a mature environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant/equivalent field required.
- Minimum of six years of experience in IT infrastructure and associated technologies.
- Expert management skills including associate coaching, feedback, monitoring, task assignment, development/performance management with onsite and remote associates.
- Advanced knowledge in designing, testing, scaling, troubleshooting, and analyzing complex systems.
- Knowledge of technologies from multiple vendors such as Dell, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, Oracle, F5, and Riverbed.
- Knowledge of technologies such as application and server virtualization, Application hosting, Server management, monitoring, Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Ability to make appropriate timely decisions in a multitude of scenarios.
- Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
- Evidence of successful management of critical system infrastructure.
- Experience in establishing best practices, procedures and enforcing governance.
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with clients and software vendors. Proven experience in selling of innovative solutions.
- Time management and project management skills within a matrix organization that includes vendors and internal team-members.
- Effective system change, problem and availability knowledge and execution.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution.
- Ability to promote and drive effective positive changes across the technology organization.
- Effective utilization of productivity tools including administration, time reporting, change management, problem tracking, and MSOffice products.
- Training skills to enable knowledge transfer and client education on solutions, best practices and how-to’s.
- Advanced system deployment knowledge including upgrades, patches and installation of integrated system components.
- Strategic planning experience to evaluate product progression.
- Understanding of Environment, Build, Deployment and Release Management concepts / practices
- Understanding of integration, design and project management concepts / practices
Requisition Number: 16-0257
Post Date: 5/27/2016
Title: Infrastructure Technology Manager
Alternate Location: JM Service Center
Location: FL - Deerfield Beach