DataScan Captain/Pilot-In-Command in Deerfield Beach, Florida
JM Family Enterprises is looking for a pilot to join the Corporate Aviation department in Deerfield Beach, FL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting safe flight operations as Pilot-in-Commandor Second-in-Command of JM Family Challenger 350 aircraft.
This is a great opportunity for someone to ensure flights are conducted to best serve the needs of the passengers being transported. The individual will also be responsible for non-flying departmental duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must possess the following:
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Challenger 300 or 350 Type Rating
- FAA 61.58 Pilot-in-Command check within the preceding 12 months
- Current FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Current FCC Radio Operator’s Permit
- Current U.S. Passport
- Current U.S. Driver’s License
- Must have the following minimum experience:
- 3,000 hours of total flight time
- 1,000 hours turbine fixed wing
- 50 hours as Pilot-in-Command in a Challenger 300 or 350
- Gulfstream 550 experience preferred
- Flexible schedule required, including ability to work weekends and/or holidays.
Requisition Number: 16-0430
Post Date: 10/21/2016
Alternate Location: JM Family Enterprises,Inc
Location: FL - Deerfield Beach