Riverside Community Care Registered Nurse RN in Dedham, Massachusetts
Division: Community Living Services
Location: Dedham, MA
Riverside Community Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our newly established community-based PACT program in the Norwood/Needham/Dedham area.
PACT is an evidence based model of providing comprehensive recovery oriented mental health services to people living with the experience of serious mental illness who may also have substance use problems and/or involvement with the criminal justice system. PACT services are highly individualized and are delivered by a mobile, community based, multi-disciplinary team of highly dedicated staff who work with people to meet their unique rehabilitation needs, improve functioning and enhance their roles within the community.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the inception of this new program.
Preferred candidates will have clinical and community based experience working with individuals with mental illness.
This is a 40 hour position, either Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday.
Riverside is a large, award winning nonprofit community behavioral health provider, with over 100 individual programs in 70 Massachusetts locations with a great environment and benefit's package.
Riverside offers regular free CEU eligible training, and regular supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) required
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Must be able to provide 24-hour on-call coverage on rotation, and to respond to emergency calls as necessary
Valid driver’s license and available, dependable transportation required for local travel Required Experience
Current, valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience, within community health and case management
- Knowledge of the needs of individuals with mental illness and substance abuse preferred
Tracking Code: 1220-709
Job Location: Dedham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular