Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Integrated Logistics Support Engineer in Dallastown, Pennsylvania
To ensure accurate creation of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) documents that support customer program requirements
Responsible for creation of ILS documents that support customer program requirements.
- Supports the Sales department in proposal development and ILS estimates.
- Writes subcontractor statements of work and acts as subcontractor ILS liaison.
- Performs reliability and maintainability analysis.
- Prepares training materials and requirements.
- Creates safety assessment reports.
- Develops provisioning/Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) data.
- Attends job kick-off meetings and participates in design reviews with customers.
- Maintains engineering specification files.
Experience and Skills:
BS/BA degree preferably in a technical field
2-4 years professional engineering experience
Desired DOD experience
Familiarity with DOD ILS requirements
Excellent writing skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Job Tracking ID: 85347-224022
Location: Dallastown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: March 08, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 3
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: October 24, 2016