Kratos Technology & Training Solutions CAD Operator in Dallastown, Pennsylvania
Using design layouts, models and other information, create design drawings for use by manufacturing
- Support CAD Designers by creating working drawings for basic shelters and mechanical and electrical modifications including rack installations, ECU installations, entry panel installations, lighting, power distribution and other ancillary items.
- Understand customer Technical Data Package requirements for the program.
- Incorporate drawing changes.
- Follow all CAD standards and procedures used by Gichner Shelter Systems.
- Meet CAD schedules and budgets.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Follow configuration requirements for documentation control.
- Interface with other departments to support the project.
- Contribute to product improvement, standardization and department improvement projects.
Experience and Skills:
2 years technical training, or equivalent experience
At least 3 years CAD detailer experience.
3D modeling experience and drawings in Autodesk Inventor.
Have experience in the design of sheet metal, mechanical structure and integrated electrical systems.
Experience in developing CAM programs directly from 3D Model
Advanced knowledge of Gichner products
Job Tracking ID: 85347-222760
Location: Dallastown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: May 22, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 2
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: Technical College
Starting Date: April 7, 2017