HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Echo Tech II PRN in Dallas, Texas
Echo Tech - PRN (As Needed)
Location: Medical City Dallas Hospital
Echo Tech Job Description Includes:
Perform cardiac ultrasound to include, but not limited to M-Mode, 2-dimensional,
Doppler and Color Doppler studies and stress echocardiograms. Also Transthoracic, Transesophageal, chemical stress echo, AV optimization and use of echocardiograph contrast agents. Studies will be performed on adolescent, adult and geriatric populations. Technicians will have technical skill of studies as well as instrumentation, maintenance of equipment function and safety policy and procedures. Experience in OR and Cath Lab procedures a Plus.
Echo Tech Job Requirements Include:
- College or technical training program, preferred.
- Apply a detailed knowledge of cardiac and thoracic anatomy, physiology and hemodynamics.
- Two to three years experience in Echocardiography, preferred.
- Registered in Adult Echo.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
Title: Echo Tech II PRN
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-84894