Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services Development Associate in Culver City, California
- Maintain and manage computerized database of research records, including design and export of queries and reports, plus the importing and refreshing of data.
- Maintain and manage solicitor lists within the development database.
- Analyze and provide patterns of giving for use by the CEO, the VP, Development and other Development staff.
- Produce customized reports using donor database and Excel for Board (and other staff as requested).
- Perform quality control of the database by ensuring the standardization of data and coding and developing systems and processes.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the donor database through regular cleanup of data.
- Utilize the donor database to capture donor relationships, actions and notes.
- Conduct reactive and proactive research on individual prospective donors in support of the Agency’s fundraising efforts and compile biographical and financial profiles.
- Assists with the preparation, mailing and tracking of donor thank you letters and other donor recognition activities.
- Compile data for direct mailing.
- Inputs data into computerized donor database; does research and prepares reports to support targeted appeals and other components of the department’s annual plan.
- Sets up and maintains various files for department.
- Bachelor's degree desired along with 2+ years of database management experience. Will accept equivalent years of experience for education.
- A working knowledge of development practices in a nonprofit environment, preferably including experience in an organization providing direct human services.
- Very effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated personal computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Superior writing skills including editing for content, style and grammar.
- Experience with donor software preferred.
- Current California driver's license and a driving record acceptable to Agency's insurance carrier.
Candidates must be able to clear all criminal background checks in order to qualify for this position.
Requisition Number: 16-0170
Post Date: 8/12/2016
Title: Development Associate
Full Time/Part Time: FT/Non-Exempt - Hourly
Pay Frequency: Semi-Monthly
City: Culver City