Caterpillar Corinth Reman/Cylinder Head Assembly Technician (1st shift) in Corinth, Mississippi
Job Classification: Technician
Position Title: Cylinder Head Assembly
Job Code/Salary Grade: C21A / W29
JOB PURPOSE: Operator will assemble cylinder heads.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Work in a fast-paced, safety and quality focused environment to assemble cylinder heads.
Operator should have attention to detail and be self-motivated.
Operator will work in a team environment.
Operator is expected to cross train in other areas of operations to provide flexibility within the job classification scope.
Access EPIX to view/read prints.
Build cylinder heads per print.
Utilize hoist to move some parts.
Must be able to lift up to 25lbs multiple times per shift.
• Minimum of 6 months manufacturing experience
• Previous experience operating overhead hoist.
Top Candidates will also have:
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Intermediate experience with reading and interpreting Blue prints.
• Intermediate experience operating gauges.
• Experience with Infinity system.
• Previous experience in cylinder head assembly
• Previous 993 Final Washer experience
Job Eligibility Requirements:
Current agency worker must have worked 90 days to be considered for this position.
Shift: 1st shift
Starting Pay: $14.50 per hour paid weekly.
Location: Corinth, MS
This is a full time position with full benefits including a 401K with 6% company match.
Job: *Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Title: Corinth Reman/Cylinder Head Assembly Technician (1st shift)
Requisition ID: 160007LM