HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN- Nursery in Conroe, Texas
_Conroe Regional Medical Center__–__Conroe, TX_ _Registered Nurse (RN) – Nursery_ __ Conroe Regional Medical Centeris being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe Regional Medical Center remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.
Conroe Regional Medical Centeris currently looking for aRegistered Nurse (RN) – Nursery.
* Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the Newborn and Transition Nurseries.
* Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Newborn Nursery and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
* Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care. * Performs neonatal assessment. * Performs nursing care for Newborn Nursery and Transition Nursery patients. * Participates in maintaining quality control programs, as appropriate. * Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department. * Performs gestational age assessment and Apgar scoring when functioning in the Transition Nursery. * Competently charges unit. Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of one (1) year current Nursery experience.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
* Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.. * RNC certification preferred. * NRP certification within 90 days of hire. * STABLE within 90 days of hire.
Title: RN- Nursery
Location: Texas-Conroe-Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe
Requisition ID: 06437-52152