The GEO Group INTAKE CLERK in Conroe, Texas
Under direct supervision, performs daily office clerical tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, typing, and other similar duties. Clerks may be used in various departments and perform similar duties related to the specific function being supported.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones, directs caller to appropriate person, answers questions, or takes message.
- Maintains moderately complex records, indexes and files
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
- May operate an adding machine, calculator, facimile machine, copy machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous training.
- Uses a computer for information retrieval and data entry.
- Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records and forms.
- May inventory and order materials, supplies, and/or services.
- May complete forms such as invoices.
- May stamp, sort and deliver mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.