The MCC Group, LLC Pipe Fitter in Concord, North Carolina
BMCC is looking for experienced Pipe Fitters to join our growing company. Applicants MUST be proficient in the Mechanical Piping trade, and a license is preferred.
- Test and perform quality control on all mechanical systems.
- Lay out pipe systems, hanger, and equipment from drawings and job specifications.
- Install all mechanical piping systems and connect piping to equipment.
- 2 years experience
- Experience in assembling and installing a variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings, including iron, steel, copper, and plastic.
- Skilled in connecting pipes, using threaded, soldered, brazed, fused, solvent welded joints, pressed and grooved.
- Ability to secure pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers, using hand tools and power tools.
- Read and understand Isometric Drawings
- Ability to Layout, miter fittings and fabrication of Branch Saddles
- Ability to fit open butt-weld and socket-weld joints.
BMCC is an EOE M / F / Vet / Disabled Employer.
Job#: JM - ACCU
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Concord, NC
Department: 803 Charlotte
Salary: Commensurate With Experience