Rose International INC Analyst - Business in Columbus, Ohio
Desired Skill Set:
BPM, Business Analyst, Business Process Modeling, Data Analysis, Gap Analysis, Requirements Gathering, VISIO
Business Process Analyst Location: Columbus, OH 43223 Duration: 6/30/2017 Req ID: 44125 Requires IN PERSON interview.
Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather requirements, using techniques like interviews and requirement gathering sessions. Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements as well translate them into more detailed user stories and/or use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis (also known as Business Requirements Documents). Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization. Work closely with the program manager, project manager and senior business analyst.
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Experience developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- Technical skills focusing on Systems Analysis roles.
- Experience in a leadership role as a Business Analyst.
7 years’ experience in the analysis, documentation of business requirements functional and non-functional
7 years’ experience creating application prototypes and screen mockups
7 years’ experience creating graphical representations of complex business processes
7 years’ experience in using Microsoft products; Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
7 years’ experience facilitating workshops for requirements gathering
5 years’ experience managing requirements on several projects at the same time
7 years’ experience in analyzing data elements of enterprise applications; determining how the data elements relate to each other
6 years’ experience with business process modeling methods and techniques
7 years’ experience performing Gap analysis As-Is/To-Be for large applications
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Position Title: Analyst - Business
Position Number: 246200
Location: Columbus, OH