PDS Tech Inc US - Principal Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist in Columbia, Maryland
PDS Tech is seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist in Columbia, MD
• Full-cycle contract close-out/final invoice preparation and processing.
• Review and analyze historical project data to identify costs needing to be invoiced.
• Communicate and coordinate activities with project teams and contracts department.
• Maintain status of final invoices completion for reporting to management.
• As needed, generate other monthly billings to customers on CPFF, T&M, FFP and hybrid-type contracts.
• Support audit requests including internal, DCAA, SOX and self audits.
• High School diploma or GED and 6 years of directly related experience. BA/BS preferred.
• Understanding of government contracting indirect rate application and close-out process.
• Strong proficiency with Deltek Costpoint 6 and Costpoint 7 systems.
• Significant previous government contracting experience.
• Knowledge of Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word applications
• Highly detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org