Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Development Engineer-Information Assurance in Colorado Springs, Colorado
RT Logic is a leading supplier of ground signal processing systems (RF, DSP, and digital domains) for satellite operations including factory test, launch, business operations, and assured mission capabilities. Our technology also supports non-space applications. We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Engineer-Information Assurance!
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Information Assurance hardening of Linux based systems to meet DoD and other government compliance requirements.
- Running automated scripts which implement technical controls as required by DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Ensuring corrective actions for system vulnerabilities are performed in a timely manner.
- Requires hands-on experience with Linux system administration, command-line utilities, and basic knowledge of shell scripts.
Experience and Skills:
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience or equivalent experience/education.
- Certification in Linux System Administration is desired.
- Familiar with DoD Certification and Accreditation processes (i.e., RMF, DIACAP, NIST, DoD 8500.2 and 8510.01).
- Hands on experience using common tools and processes found in a DoD IA environment (for example: STIG viewer, ACAS, Retina, Nessus).
- Experience installing patches for Linux based systems.
- Experience writing and modifying Linux shell scripts to automate administrative and IA tasks.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Job Tracking ID: RTL:16-035
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: September 21, 2016
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 1 Year
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP