Oracle Senior SaaS HCM Consultant in Cinisello Balsamo, Italy
Senior SaaS HCM Consultant
SaaS HCM Senior Consultant
Business Unit: Oracle Consulting Italy
Location: Milano or Roma
“This year we are on track to sell more than $2 billion of SaaS and PaaS annually recurring revenue,” said Oracle CEO, Mark Hurd. “We believe this will be the second year in a row that Oracle has sold more SaaS and PaaS than any cloud services provider.”
Digital Transformation is paramount and Oracle Consulting in Italy helps to accelerate SaaS & PaaS expansion by offering comprehensive consulting and delivery services.
Join now the number 1 consulting organization servicing Oracle Cloud in EMEA and be part of an outstanding organization with
• 79 % SaaS & PaaS Growth in Q1FY17 (Corporate)
• Complete Suite of Cloud Applications (680 SaaS Offerings)
The Italian HCM Consulting practice is a team of more than 12 functional and technical specialists located across Italy whose broad objective is to assist companies in the implementation of their SaaS HCM solution based on Taleo and Fusion HCM.
We now want to further improve our leadership position on Oracle Cloud by hiring additional functional consultants for Cloud HCM consulting projects.
• Lead our large customers through all phases of the implementation project lifecycle as Senior Consultant
• Guide business stakeholders through workshops and help them defining solutions that meet their objectives – be the advocate for their business needs
• Engage closely with our offshore team in India
• Work on Bid management and presales activities
Key requirements for this role are: relevant experience with HCM solutions (Successfactors, Workday, Cornerstone, etc.) in other consulting organizations or large enterprises, the drive to learn the leading HCM application software in today’s market and the interest to join a truly international team.
• University Degree in Business
• Fluency in English and Italian
• Relevant work experience in the area of HCM
• Ability to communicate and present in front of the customer – alone or in a team
• Ability to work independently – with an offshore team in India and an onsite/virtual team in EMEA
• Flexibility to travel
• Certifications are a plus
• Permanent Contract
• Join a growing organisation and work on many exciting cloud projects as of day 1
• Learn new delivery methodologies like Oracle’s True Cloud Method
• Flexible working hours with respect to project needs
• Enjoy an attractive salary package
Other HR Benefits like: Global Accident Insurance, Pension Plan, etc.
Apply now and send your CV to your dedicated Recruitment Business Partner:
41 225 562 666
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Location: IT-IT,Italy-Cinisello Balsamo
Other Locations: IT-IT,Italy-Roma
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire