PNC Relationship Manager I - PCG (FMLO) in Cincinnati, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
FM1388 Relationship Mgr I-PCG (FMLO)
Leads or supports relationship management activities with new and existing clients to generate new revenue through the acquisition of new clients, and the expansion and retention of existing client relationships. Coordinates team members and other PNC partners to deliver an exceptional client experience. Where assigned as the primary relationship strategist, has book of business that consists of less complex clients.
Develops and executes strategies to acquire, expand and retain client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet. Manages risk and maximizes profitability for entire portfolios of clients. Leverages client insight and sales tools to proactively identify and successfully convert sales opportunities.
Coordinates with the team to deliver an exceptional client experience with a focus on consistently providing actionable insight based on deep discovery with each client. Executes a defined contact strategy and delivers specialized capabilities. Ensures a strong client commitment and advocacy by delivering proactive and responsive service.
Develops and maintains internal and/or external partnerships to drive new revenue, acquisition and growth. Maintains view of competitive landscape. Meets with and educates partners to position the value of AMG capabilities. Assesses new business opportunities on a consistent basis, including completing book of business reviews, responding to new business inquiries and requests for proposals and maintaining territory/focus list.
Maintains timely, accurate and complete sales/client relationship management administration tasks as determined by the business. Ensures the execution of team processes, such as pre-call planning, post-call debriefs and relationship reviews.
OH - Cincinnati
Relationship Manager I - PCG (FMLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
KY455 - Ft. Mitchell Office
Total Hours Per Week:
Branch Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Scheduled Days/Hours 40+ hours a week - Min. 2 Saturdays a month required, with additional call nights as appropriate.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cincinnati
FINRA Series 6 and 63 required. Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Basic Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Customer Service Management - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools and techniques for maintaining an environment where all understand, and are committed to, providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
Value Selling - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.
Understanding Customer Needs - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Cross-Selling. - Basic Experience
- Ability to utilize tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; markets to clients a full suite of bank products. Promotes financial ideas and solutions from new or existing relationships resulting in increased revenue generation.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Licensed Relationship Manager within the Private Client Group, you will work with a defined book of affluent bank clients managing their portfolio of banking, credit and investments needs. As their dedicated licensed banker, you will utilize a holistic approach to identify each client’s needs and collaborate with partners throughout PNC for advice. You will be based in Ft. Mitchell, KY at the Ft. Mitchell branch. FINRA Series 6 and 63 are required.