DePaul University Sr. Web Applications Developers in Chicago, Illinois
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Job Title Sr. Web Applications Developers
Job ID 2414
Location Loop Campus
Job Title: Sr. Web Applications Developers
Location: Chicago, IL
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Sr. Web Applications Developers for Chicago, IL location.
- Develop Enterprise Web Applications, throughout the entire life cycle of the development process using software best practices, working with software architects.
- Develop, program and test mobile applications using Xamarin and other Native Mobile Development Platforms.
- Research and analyze business needs, resolve complex problems.
- Design and implement customer business requirements, construct and maintain build/test environments for applications, ensure software quality.
- Support and mentor junior team members.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Interaction or related field plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a Developer or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Interaction or related field plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or as a Developer required.
Send resume to: Amaris Casiano, Business Operations Manager. REF: YW,
DePaul University, 243 S Wabash, Chicago, IL 60604