Aetna Senior Developer in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 37005BR
bswift, an Aetna portfolio company, is a Chicago-based technology company that provides industry-leading benefits administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join our team.
Position Summary: The primary focus of this position is the development of benefits, enrollment, and HRIS web based software. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
· 6 - 8 years systems analysis and program development experience with some task or team; application program development experience; involvement in all phases of the systems development life cycle.
· Expertise in one or more programming languages, development tools, and/or databases and the systems development life cycle, applicable to development organization.
· Experience using ASP.NET, C# and T-SQL
· Experience with SQL Management Studio 2005/2008
· Leadership, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; experience in delegation of tasks and leading development projects.
· Experience with application development/technology support packages, product/technology evaluations.
· Understand the business and functional requirements that apply to the applications supporting a sub-domain or domain as well as their relevant interfaces.
· Aware of emerging technologies and able to evaluate for appropriate use.
· Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related; will consider upcoming graduating students with related internship experience.
Additional Job Information:
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as well as one of the Nation s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we d love to hear from you!
Job Function: Information Technology