Aetna Junior Developer in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 37006BR
bswift, an Aetna portfolio company, is a Chicago-based technology company that provides industry-leading benefits administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. We are currently looking for a Junior Developer to join our team.
Position Summary: The primary focus of this position is the development of benefits, enrollment, and HRIS web based software. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
· 2+ years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Expertise in one or more programming languages, development tools, and/or databases and the systems development life cycle, applicable to development organization.
· Experience using ASP.NET, C# and T-SQL
· Capable of recognizing how impacts to business process or requirements would translate to necessary application changes to an application or set of applications and has a basic understanding of interfacing systems.
· Excellent problem solving skills and a good sense of urgency.
· Ability to respond to rapidly changing market requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related; will consider upcoming graduating students with related internship experience.
Additional Job Information:
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Function: Information Technology