Macy's Retail Support Team, Part Time: Cherry Hill, NJ, Macy's Cherry Hill Mall in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
The Support Team Associate is responsible for the Merchandising, Fulfillment and BOPS process as well as achieving sales plan by ensuring proper product placement and flow of new receipts. They create an enhanced shopping experience and support the selling process by leveraging relationship throughout the store in order to attend to the customer. Other operational duties include floor moves, replenishment, inventory; shortage control, stockroom organization, and merchandising. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Process merchandise to floor ready standards and assist the Merchandise Team Lead with the placement of merchandise on the sales floor
- Place product to appeal to customer preference; Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Communicate issues to Manager and or Merchandise Team Lead
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Communication Skills: Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Reasoning Ability: Self-starter, able to work independently and as
part of a team and must have good time management skills.
Physical Demands: This position requires constant moving and standing. Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. May occasionally be required to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Other skills: Possess strong merchandising skills. Possess vision and creativity. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Cherry Hill
Job: Receiving and Merchandising
Req ID: 710100918