Macy's Retail Fitting Room Associate, Part Time: Cherry Hill, NJ, Macy's Cherry Hill Mall in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
* Job Overview: *
As a Fitting Room Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Your individual responsibilities are critical to offering our customers the best experience when they shop in our store and include: clearing fitting room stalls of merchandise, sorting merchandise and preparing it for return to the selling floor, and replacing merchandise in the correct area according to Macy’s merchandising standards.
Essential Functions: *
- Check fitting room stalls, sort merchandise to racks as defined by sorting process in store
- Ensure merchandise is placed on appropriate hanger with the correct size ring that matches the garment size
- Ensure merchandise is floor-ready; work merchandise back to sales floor immediately as time permits
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached
- Be sensitive to store’s needs and flex into other areas as needed after floor ready duties are performed
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, and flex between areas of the store, as directed by the Supervisor and/or Lead
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Education/Experience: *
• High School degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year previous merchandising or retail operations Experience.
Communication Skills: *
• Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
Mathematical Skills: *
- * • Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Reasoning Ability: *
• Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Physical Demands: *
• This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level. • Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Other Skills: *
- * • A bility to train, coach, and develop a staff of associates. Ability to delegate and follow through on projects in a timely manner. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities and the needs of the business. • Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: *
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Cherry Hill
Job: Other Non-Selling/Support
Req ID: 710100916