HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Staff Accountant in Chattanooga, Tennessee
_Parkridge Medical Center – Chattanooga, TN_
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge *is currently looking for aStaff Accountant (Full-Time).*
_ _ _JOB SUMMARY_
An entry level position to assist with the financial operations of the organization. To help insure that accurate and timely financial and statistical reports are available to Key Management, and Division and Corporate as needed and required. * Prepare journal entries * Prepare monthly reconciliations * Record monthly stats * Perform misc. projects as needed * Perform misc. clerical daily tasks (daily cash receipt verification, Accounts Payable vendor setup, provider payment review, etc.)
_Hospital-wide expectations of all positions_
- Presents self to patients/customers in a professional manner.
- Actively demonstrates care and concern to patients/customers.
- Actively listens to patients/customers. Acts in a courteous, friendly and helpful manner.
- Is teamwork-oriented.
- Communicates in a positive, effective manner at all times, with all individuals.
- Seeks opportunities for learning and completes all education requirements & other activities needed to maintain competency
- Is an active participant in performance management process
- Complies with all infection control policies
- Reports errors in accordance with procedures
Employee demonstrates an understanding of the HCA Corporate Integrity Agreement and the objectives of the ethics and compliance program, as evidenced by participation in annual training and adherence to regulations and policies.
4-year degree in Accounting or related field
- Computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-11874