Integer Senior Manufacturing Support Technician in Chaska, Minnesota
The primary purpose of this position is to perform a wide range of functions such as installation, maintenance and repair of equipment and systems. This position will handles complex technical work including electrical, controls and other advanced manufacturing technologies. Daily work will includes working from schematics, drawings, layouts or other specifications to locate and diagnose trouble in the equipment as well as assists in the installation of production and development equipment and machinery.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Performs complex troubleshooting and repairs, including electrical and controls. May use CAD software and assist with blueprints and tool design.
- Modifies existing equipment or processes to improve operation. Works in cooperation with manufacturing engineers and may participate in other production and assembly duties to ensure manufacturing floor flow. May do research in partnership with Development.
- Leads mechanical maintenance including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, service and repairs to production equipment.
- Develops and executes testing methods and/or interpret drawing and specifications. May write technical troubleshooting documentation for inner department use.
- Assist manufacturing engineers in the qualification, debugging, and repair of equipment.
- Ensures appropriate functionality, and operation of semi-automated systems.
- Acts as the liaison and point of contact for service contractors and vendors.
- Responsible for communicating status of investigation activities to appropriate department stakeholders.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development or analysis and testing.
- May train peers on technical repairs, maintenance, and set-up of production equipment.
- Contributes to the development and compliance of ISO and GMP quality system.
- Documents tasks, PM results and or corrective actions in CMMS.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education: High School / Vocational Tech Degree required. Associate’s degree in related engineering field (General Science/Engineering) preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 year experience; 3-5 year experience (Associate’s)
- Specialized Knowledge: Analytical Trouble Shooting. Ability to read technical drawings/prints. Technical writing skills. Strong mechanical/technical aptitude. Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities.
- Special Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
Other: Provide overtime coverage for alternate shifts or weekends as required
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Chaska,MN
- Job Type: Manufacturing, Information Technology
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017