Integer 2nd Shift Training Coordinator in Chaska, Minnesota
The primary purpose of this position is to conduct, coordinate, and monitor training activities to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements. The incumbent may perform a variety of functions which can include coordinating new hire training, update training matrixes, performing qualification/re-qualification processes, and updating training records.
2nd Shift Training Coordinator
Hours: Monday - Thursday 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM and Friday 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Flexibility needed)
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer Core Value and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the training of new hires as well as current Associates, including training the various sessions, and acting as a key point of contact for new Associates on site.
- Conduct individual and group training for Associates on a variety of topics which may include processes, production technology, quality, productivity techniques, and safety.
- Schedules associates for training and coordinate training schedules with management.
- May work with other departments to learn new processes, equipment, and quality requirements, and to resolve production and quality problems. Provides technical problem solving assistance.
- Assists in designing and developing required documentation and training materials. Develop and execute such documents for better alignments with jobs on site.
- May provide input to supervisors regarding Associates progress for job performance tracking.
- Manages the completion and tracking process to ensure up to date documents for Associates.
- Audits training activities to ensure training effectiveness and verify training documentation is accurate and complete.
- Identifies and apply techniques to improve training and/or production processes and eliminate non-value added tasks or activities.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 2 years manufacturing and/or 3-5 years light assembly experience (may vary with location). Training experience is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
Strong Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word), organization skills, communication skills both verbal and written, and writing skills. Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices may be required.
- Interpersonal relations skills, leadership skills. Detail oriented. Professional and tactful approach fostering good morale. Demonstrated use of problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects
Must have the ability to train and lead a work group. Able to provide technical support. Able to conduct training at workstations and in classroom environment.
Good Manufacturing and Documentation practices, solid understanding of Quality objectives, knowledge of different learning styles and training techniques
- Technically able to understand the necessary functional aspects and demonstrated competency of production equipment/tools.
- Must have thorough knowledge of procedures and methods and maintains that knowledge by performing production processes and being aware of all SOP, blueprint and other documentation changes.
Exhibit motivation and accountability for learning and applying the most effective training techniques.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Chaska,MN
- Job Type: Training
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017