Builders FirstSource/ProBuild Office Administrator I in Charlotte, United States
Office Administrator I
Responsible for performing a variety of general administrative and office operations support activities under direct supervision. This is typically an entry level administrative position where work assignments are generally routine in nature.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs various administrative support duties.
2. May serve as office receptionist. Greet visitors, determines the nature of their business, and notifies appropriate staff member while ensuring office security measures are followed correctly.
3. May handle incoming and outgoing mail and interoffice communications.
4. May perform office supply inventory and replenishment.
5. Arrange meetings and conferences; maintain calendars and make travel reservations
6. Prepare routine correspondence, forms and other documents
7. May perform data entry/retrieval functions
8. Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices and ensures that employees observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injuries or damage; schedules periodic safety meetings and solicits recommended changes to improve safety procedures
9. Other duties as assigned.
Customer service skills
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to use common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
High school diploma or General Educational Degree (GED) and 1 year of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY The work environment and physical activity described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Work is in an office setting and generally sedentary, but position may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
o May be required to occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects up to 25 pounds.
o Occasional travel by car or plane may be required in this position.
Location Name ProBuild
Shift Day Job
Req ID: 035311