CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Director in Charlotte, North Carolina
Description CliftonLarsonAllen is looking for a Global Tax Director to join our CLA Global practice in the Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate would have:
- U.S inbound tax compliance and planning experience with business and individuals
- Experience in preparation of all Federal partnership, corporate and individual tax forms
- Experience in major state filings
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting required; advanced degree a plus
- Experience working in a large professional services or public accounting firm, including 7+ years’ experience driving strategic management
- CPA preferred, JD, MST/MBA, EA in place of CPA
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Excellent technical knowledge in area of specialty
- Demonstrated success in professional development of individuals at all levels involved in audit engagements ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLC (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-0828
Title: Tax Director