FleetPride Driveline Shop Associate in Charlotte, North Carolina
Repair, fabricate and assemble drive shafts received through our exchange program according to company standards.
- Check in core parts.
- Fabricate and assemble drive shafts.
- Read blueprints when furnished by customer for special fabrication and assembly of driveshaft.
- Repair drive shafts according to company standards.
- Operate washers and other cleaning equipment as well as boxing station.
- Train new employees on the proper use and maintenance of equipment and facilities utilized in the performance of their job. Follow-up to ensure results are achieved.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Environmental / Atmospheric Conditions
Inside/Outside Conditions, Varied Temperature Changes, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Vehicle Noise, Fumes
OSHA approved steel-toed safety shoes required from the first day of this job. Protective eyewear required from the first day of this job.
*- *High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
*- *Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience.
Requisition Number:: 16-1006
Post Date:: 9/13/2016
Title:: Driveline Shop Associate
Job Type:: Full Time