Intel Sales Director, McAfee - Healthcare in Chandler, Arizona
About the Role:
The Director of Commercial Security Healthcare Sales cultivates and manages sales teams and end user relationships on behalf of Intel Security and creates and delivers value based solutions which utilize the entire suite of Intel Security products. Managing teams of 6 Field Account Managers, the role involves developing regional and national corporate sales within the healthcare vertical, as well as focusing a broad array of internal resources to deliver solutions across various buying units of an enterprise organization, creating the need for a long term strategic relationship, while also identifying and closing new business opportunities based on solutions deliverable today.
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue quota expectations on a quarterly and annual basis
• Deliver consistent, quarterly results and year over year growth.
• Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with CSO's and CIO's in the defined region. Must be able to develop and execute a plan with his or her team to broadly and deeply engage Intel Security executives with customer and partner executives on a consistent and ongoing basis. Great customer partner relationships should be the result across the entire region.
• Leverage all solutions and resources to exceed customer value expectations and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and execute a proactive personnel management plan with the resources in the assigned region.
• Create an empowered, highly skilled, high performance team and practice a policy of "leading from the front."
• Motivate the team to exceed sales activity on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
• Leverage a well thought out Opportunity and Territory Management plan to rapidly develop territories into revenue contribution and rapidly move opportunities through the pipeline.
• Must be able to motivate the team to weekly, monthly and quarterly exceed our sales activity standards.
• Working closely with our partner team, create and execute a plan to build world class, value add partners across the region.
• Extensive domestic travel is required.
• Requires 8+ years of relevant sales leadership experience
• Successful sales / sales management experience within the Healthcare vertical.
• Demonstrable track record of creating and managing high performance Sales teams
• Several years experience in the Security / High Technology sector within a Software Solution Sales organization.
• Management responsibility with direct experience in building a successful sales organization, channel structure, programs and people culture.
• Able to articulate vision, strategy, business value solutions and concepts to C level customers.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.