Robert Half Legal Consumer Affairs Specialist in Carlsbad, California
There is an immediate opportunity to work with a global leader in medical technology solutions as a Consumer Affairs Specialistin Carlsbad. This is a great contract opportunity for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree and prior experience in medical device complaint intake, investigation and regulatory reporting.
The Consumer Affairs Specialist will review, evaluate, classify and perform follow up activities on all product complaints relative to the identity, quality, reliability, safety and effectiveness of medical devices.
Essential Functions of the Consumer Affairs Specialist include:
- Evaluates incoming complaint information and maintains the record in the electronic database.
- Performs follow up activities to obtain additional information. Use and maintain database(s), provide analysis and trending data all on complaints.
- Determines Reportability of complaints to Government Agencies.
- Identify and document appropriate complaint categories to assure trend accuracy within the complaint database.
- Ensures record documentation is maintained in a constant state of audit readiness per internal policies.
- Liaison with groups who perform additional investigation and who prepare written record of investigation.
- Interact with Technical Service, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and other departments, as needed.
- Provide basic technical expertise and assistance in handling complaints to comply with current FDA and International reporting regulations.
For Immediate Consideration, please send your updated resume and contact information to Gaway Young at email@example.com.
Robert Half offers a variety of benefits including 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04861-9500775701
Functional Role: Administrative Assistant
Postal Code: 92008
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical device complaint management: intake, investigation and regulatory reporting (MDR/MDV)
- Computer literate with skills in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and electronic databases
- Strong typing skills and ability to write business documents with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally in a team oriented environment
- Ability to understand the functionality / intended use of complex medical devices
- Knowledge of medical devices, their development and quality control
- Knowledge of FDA, MEDDEV, Canadian Regulations